The Private policy of Our website address is: https://slimtoslim.com
Data controller contact information
I/ we, “freelancer and fashion expert” Website owner Ramkumari Gupta,(BALAN BIHUL 4 SAPTARI, NEPAL). (And Team member is my Husband)
Contact us: https://slimtoslim.com/contact-us/
Fast contact: mail to- [email protected]
Also, you find me at Quara.com
Our Websites Privacy
The privacy notice of our websites slimtoslim.com. operating under its trade name “Slimtoslim” are “Slimtoslim” or ” I” “We” or “Us” or “Our”)
By using or accessing the Web Platforms, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Policy, and you hereby consent that we will collect, use, and share your information as mentioned in this Policy.
The Policy is subject to change without intimation and You shall be required to review the same regularly. The Policy extends to both, Users who visit the Web Platforms but do not transact business on them, as well as Users who are registered on the Web Platforms.
Information we collect
We collect the following information:
- When You use our Web Platforms( slimtoslim.com), We collect and store your personal information (like name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number, credit card information etc.) provided by You from time to time so that we can customize our Web Platforms to make your experience safer and easier.
- You can browse the website and/or download the mobile application without disclosing your personal information to us. However, once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Web Platforms to do internal research to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information may include the URL that You just came from, which URL you next go to, Your IP address, software details of your mobile phone, your location, name, mobile number etc.
- We may disclose aggregated information about the use of our Web Platforms, but it will never contain personal information. We do not disclose personal information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when we are legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, we will do so.
- If you upload any content on the our Web Platforms in the form of reviews, recommendations, ratings, comments or any other form, such content may contain information including personal information and the same may be available to the other Users of our Web Platforms. We will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such personal information to third parties.
- We implement standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of personal information. However, we can not gurantee that such measures fully eliminate security risks.
- Our Web Platforms allow you to exchange messages with others using the messaging feature and email. We may store these messages in order to deliver them and allow you to manage them.
- You can invite your friends to join our Web Platforms by providing their contact information, or by entering your log-in credentials to import your address book from other sites. We may store and use your friends’ contact information to invite them to join and connect with you on Our Web Platforms. Your friends will always have the opportunity to opt out of receiving further emails from us.
- If you are using our mobile app, then we may use your mobile device ID (the IMEI number assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of Our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our app, track the number of advertisements displayed and display advertisements that are more relevant to You. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications. The online or offline status of your application can also be viewed and stored by us.
- We may also collect information about the details of other applications on your mobile phone which may include shopping, fashion, food and travel information to help us to provide you a personalised experience.
- In case you are placing an order on our Web Platforms, we use an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that you share with us is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said payment operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details on our Web Platforms. Such third party operator uses secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted with highest possible degree of care. However, we can not guarantee 100% safety and you should exercise discretion in using the same.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- provide our service to you (for example this could be registering your account, providing you with products and services that you have requested)
- enhance your customer experience;
- improve our website in order to better serve you;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
- provide you with information that you have requested or which we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest;
- ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure;
- personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested, and
- manage any communication between you and us.
- Find and prevent fraud
How we secure your data
How we disclose your information
We may disclose your personal information that we collect or you provide, in the following ways:
We may share your information with outside service providers that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you e-mails and messages on behalf of other users, push notifications to your mobile on our behalf, help us analyze use of our Web Platforms, and process and collect payments.
Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for Us. We may share information about You with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
We use Google AdSense on our Web Platforms. As you may browse websites those have partnered with Google or Google sites, Google may place a cookie in your browser to track the types of pages visited or content that you viewed. Based on this information, Google associates your browser with relevant interest categories and uses these categories to show interest-based ads. For example, if you frequently visit travel websites, Google may show more ads related to travel. Google does not associate sensitive interest categories with your browser (such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation, health, or sensitive financial categories), and does not use such categories when showing you interest-based ads. Google provides “Opt out” option if you may not want Google to collect interest category information and you will not receive interest-based ads.
We may share your information when we believe in good faith that such sharing is reasonably necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities or to comply with legal process. We may also share your information to investigate and address threats or potential threats to the physical safety of any person, to investigate and address violations of this Policy or the Terms of Service, or to investigate and address violations of the rights of third parties and/or to protect the rights, property and safety of slimtoslim, Our employees, Users, or the public. This may involve the sharing of Your information with law enforcement, government agencies, courts, and/or other organizations on account of legal request such as summons, court order or government demand to comply with the law.
If You interact with social media features on our Web Platforms, such as the Facebook Like button or Twitter, or use Your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about Your use of our Web Platforms, as well as post information about Your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Slimtoslim owner, Our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
When You place an Order on our Web Platforms, the information You provide to Us, is shared with the Vendor with whom You choose to transact. In order to facilitate Your Order, We provide Your information to that Vendor in a similar manner as if You had placed an Order directly with the Vendor. If You provide a mobile phone number, Vendors or us may send You text messages regarding Your Order or Order’s delivery status. Some Vendors also require You to provide credit or debit card account information to secure Your Order. When You place an Order through our Web Platforms and/or make a payment to a through our Web Platforms, We may also share with the Vendors additional information, such as information about Your preferences and history or information that We collect from third-parties. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of the Vendors.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
Our Advertising Partners and policy
- google media partner
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
MOBILE DEVICE ADVERTISING
Some third-party companies, such as Google, enable remarketing of ads using mobile device identifiers designated for advertising (“advertising-specific device identifier”). We will collect and pass to third parties advertising-specific device identifiers unless you have opted out of ad tracking for your device. Details on how to opt-out of such tracking may be found at your device manufacturer’s website. If you have opted out of ad tracking and wish to reset the identifier to disassociate the device from remarketing data that was collected and passed before the opt-out, please visit your device manufacturer’s website for details on how to do so.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note: that Slimtoslim.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Our Web Platforms Slimtoslim.com may contain links to other websites which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with us unless expressly specified otherwise.
We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by You from any linked site. Accordingly, We do not make any representations concerning the privacy practices or policies of such third parties or terms & conditions of such websites, nor do we control or guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, videos, messages or other materials available on such websites.
We do not have access to or control over cookies or other features that such third-party websites and advertisers may use, and the information practices of these third-party websites and advertisers are not covered by this Policy. so you
Please contact them directly for more information about their privacy practices.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
These cookies enable the website to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the website.
These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our website.
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
- Personalizing content that you see on our website
- Our website analytics
- Remarketing our products or services to you
- Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
- Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
- Affiliate marketing
- Allowing you to post comments
- Allowing you to share content with social networks
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
For California Residents
his section contains information on the personal information we collect about residents of California (our “California Consumers”), including the sources of that personal information, how that personal information is used, with whom it is shared, and the rights that California Consumers have under California law. Our collection of your personal information, our data-sharing practices, and your privacy rights are discussed below.
I. Our Collection of Personal Information
What Personal Information Do we Collect?
- Online Identifiers (IP addresses, device IDs, and other internal and third-party identifiers we use to recognize you online).
- Contact Information (name, e-mail, postal address, ZIP code, and telephone number).
- Location Information (information about your precise location that we collect from your device (collected in limited circumstances) or information about your general location derived from your IP address).
- Internet Activity Information (your use of our Services, your interactions with the e-mails we send to you, and your activities on other websites you visit, including the web pages, content, and advertisements you view and links you click on, and whether you open, forward, or click the links in e-mails we send to you; your browsing history; and social media you use, including the “shares” and “likes” you make on a social media platform that is connected to the Services).
- Interests, Preferences, and Other Behavioral Data (including purchase behaviors).
- Demographic Information (age, gender, race, education level, income information, occupation, marital status, and information about your household/family status such as the presence of children/child age ranges, household size, own/rent indicator, and the length of time at your residence).
- Account/Registration Information (username and password, reminder questions and answers, subscription and account numbers, and communication preferences such as which newsletters you would like to receive (when you provide that information to us).
- Payment Information (billing address, shipping address, credit card or bank account number, expiration date, and card verification number, when you provide it to us).
- Loyalty Account Information (account name and password, points, and reward selection).
- Health/Fitness Information (body type, general health, physical injuries, exercise and activity levels, weight-loss objectives, and dietary preferences, when you provide that information to us).
- Other Personal Information That Consumers Voluntarily Choose to Provide (photos, comments, or personal information about others that you post or submit on our Services).
What Are Our Sources of Personal Information?
- You (when you register on our Services, subscribe to one of our publications, or otherwise submit personal information to us).
- Our advertisers who place ads on services.
- Our data partners (these are companies that give us personal information about you to help us and our advertisers understand who you are and what you may be interested in).
- Pixels, cookies, and other tracking technologies (which collect personal information about you when you visit our Services online).
How Do We Use your Personal Information?
To Provide the Services to You:
- To contact you (to deliver our newsletters, surveys, and other communications to you).
- To fulfill your subscriptions, orders, and other requests.
- To create and manage your account when you register on our Services, and provide you with your membership benefits.
For Advertising and Marketing:
- To market our services to you.
- To combine with other personal information we receive from our data partners to help us learn more about you, your interests, and your preferences so that we can customize your experience on our Services (including the content and advertisements displayed to you).
- To create consumer segments (groups of cookies and other IDs based on personal information we collect about, for example, “women age 45-54 who have purchased Lipsctck,” which we share with advertisers looking to sell lipstick or products we think people who like lipstick may also be interested in).
- To serve targeted ads to you on the Services or other websites sites (to help us, our advertisers, and our advertising networks and platforms identify the best ads to display to you on our Services, based on the interests, preferences, and other behavioral data associated with your online identifiers).
- To help us identify you and understand your interests and preferences so that we can customize your experience on our Services (including the content and advertisements displayed to you).
- To help our advertisers contact you, directly or online.
For Auditing Our Interactions:
- To help us measure the effectiveness of the ads on our Services, including to understand whether you click on the ads on our Services and whether you buy the products/services advertised.
For Our and Your Security:
- To prevent fraud, including by verifying your identity.
- To detect security incidents.
II. Our Data-Sharing Practices
We share the personal information below with our service providers. Our service providers help us send our newsletters to you, fulfill your orders, and provide advertising and marketing services, and for analytics, and carry out other activities that support our business. Our service providers only use the personal information we share with them to provide these services to us.
Below are the categories of personal information we disclose to our service providers:
- Contact Information
- Demographic Information
- Online Identifiers
- Internet Activity Information
- Payment Information
- Interests, Preferences, and Other Behavioral Data
- Loyalty Account Information
- Health/Fitness Information
- Other Personal Information That Consumers Voluntarily Choose to Provide
Personal Information We Sell to Third Parties
In limited circumstances, some of we share your personal information with data partners and advertisers whom we allow to use that personal information for their own commercial purposes. These disclosures are considered a sale under California law.
Below are the categories of personal information that some of we sell to third parties:
- Contact Information
- Online Identifiers
- Internet Activity Information
- Interests, Preferences, and Other Behavioral Data
Your Rights and Choices
As applicable under the CCPA, from January 1, 2020, if you are a California resident, you may make requests to us as set out below. We will review all requests received and determine the extent to which and how to respond. We will not discriminate against any California resident who makes such requests.
Right to delete your personal information
You may request to delete your account and the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you.
Right to opt-out from the sale of your personal information
You may request, at any time, to direct us to stop “selling” (for the purposes of the CCPA) your personal information. We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is at least 13 but not yet 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. We may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by applicable law as compensation for allowing us to collect, sell, or maintain your personal information. if you have any problem for fix issue then contact us click here.
For EU and UK Users/GDPR Data Protection Rights
If you are in the EU or UK, you have certain additional rights and protections under the law regarding the collection and processing of your personal data. We will comply with applicable data protection laws anytime that we transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Some of the ways we will do so are:
• Where the transfer of your personal data is to a country that has officially been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
• Using the EU Model Clauses, which are specific contracts approved by the European Commission giving personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
• Transferring data to US-based providers if they are part of the Privacy Shield, which requires similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are in the EU or UK, we will collect and process your personal data:
- To perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g. processing payments for and fulfillment of the goods you have ordered);
- When we have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing your personal data in order for us to run a successful commercial organization (e.g. to communicate with you about updates regarding your order, to advertise products to specifically tailored for you, to ensure that our Site is secure; to tell you about changes to our Site; to improve our Site; to tell you about offers or promotions we are running; for business reasons (for example to develop our business or if we are thinking of selling our business); for operational purposes; to tell you about new services or products we are offering);
- Where you have given your consent – please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by contact Us click here.To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Network advertisers and ad exchanges that display advertisements to you.
- Service providers to assist us in Site operations, to manage a database of customer information, to host out Site, to design and/or operate the Site’s features for us, to track our Site’s activities and analytics, to enable us to send you special offers or perform other administrative services, or to assist us in maximizing our business potential.
- Third parties, such as third party clothing brands, beauty brands when you access pages from our Site and click on a link linking you to third party websites and/or apps.
- Internet cookie data recipients, such as Google Analytics.
- Social media companies.
- Data aggregators.
Your Rights and Choices Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
We provide a number of choices about how you may control the use, collection and storage of your personal information, and want you to be aware of that you have all of the following rights regarding your personal information:
- To “opt-out” of promotional or marketing emails from us at any time.
- To have access to any personal information we hold about you.
- To ask us not to use your personal information for direct-marketing purposes.
- To ask us to erase the personal information we hold about you.
- To restrict the way that we process your personal information.
- To have a copy of any personal information which we hold about you.
- To have your personal information provided to a third-party provider of services.
- To object to our processing of your personal information.
- To complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA and Switzerland are available here.
You have the ability to correct, update, modify or delete your personal information by updating your information on the Site. Please note that some information may remain in our records even after you request deletion of your information. Additionally, there may be limits to the amount of information we can practically provide. For example, we may limit an individual’s access to personal information where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy or where doing so would violate others’ rights.
Please contact us with any questions or requests in regards to any of the above or to make requests regarding your personal information. Click here Contact Us.
Questions or Complaints
In the event that you have a concern about our collection and processing of your data, please contact us first (click here) and we will do our best to fix it. You also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with your local supervisory authority.
Slimtoslim may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website.
Slimtoslim may display this information publicly or provide it to others.
However, slimtoslim does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses various affiliate links ( Amazon.com, Amazon.com.Uk, Amazon Canada, Shareasale, Impact, Clickbank) and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay. learn more
This site’s main affiliate program participates with the Amazon Services LLC associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fee by advertising and linking to Amazon.com but not affect your Buying prices or Product to pay. learn more about Amazon affiliate Agreements.
No Information collected from Children
The content and services provided by us or our affiliates, sponsors and advertisers, including without limitation the Site, are not intended for anyone under the age of 18 and you should not access such content or services if you are under the age of 18. No information is knowingly collected or retained from children under the age of 13, nor is any such information knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside the Site. No part of the Site is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13. Children are not eligible to use any services provided by us and we ask that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to us or visit the Site. We will delete any personal information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us. please contact us by using the Contact us using the form available click here.